Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Hello Kitty Pink Head Mod - by Tarina Tarantino

What is black, white, pink and sparkles all over? This groovy mod-tastic Hello Kitty Pink Head collection by Tarina Tarantino!

Although this collection has been out for a while already, it just dawned on me, "why don't I own every single piece in this collection?!" I mean it's Hello Kitty (who still to this day I adore), its Black/White and pink (matches my blog and almost every piece in my wardrobe) and its the funnest Mod inspired line I ever did see!

In this collection by world renowned jewelry and accessory designer, Tarina Tarantino, Hello Kitty is looking smashingly fab dressed in Mondrian fashion, sporting a pink bob or a long hair ala-Valley of The Dolls, roaming around in her Vespa scooter or lounging in a retro bubble chair.

The only thing I don't like about this collection is having to chose which piece I should buy first! Will it be the Pink Head Mod Button Earrings or the Pink Head Crystal Mod Ring? Decisions, decisions. One thing is for sure- I cannot wait to pair my purchase with a black minidress, black/white vertical stripes tights, my patent leather Ferragamos heels, and head down to the next Black Eyed Soul club with Hello Kitty!























http://www.tarinatarantino.com





A




1 comment: