Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Vidal Sassoon - The Movie

Oh joy! I just purchased T and I tickets to the special screening of the Vidal Sassoon movie tomorrow! I am bubbling over with excitement! I have been viewing the trailer over and over and squeal with utter delight knowing that I'll be seeing the movie tomorrow!

I will definitely be writing my thoughts on the movie after viewing it. I can tell you already, even if the movie sucks (which it won't) I would be enthralled with just seeing all the pretty images of Mr. Sassoons luscious bobs and 5-point haircuts! It will be visual stimulation fo' sure! A dream come true for any short hair aficionado!


Vidal Sassoon Hair-dids then:
(my lovely, lovely Peggy Moffitt sitting at the bottom right hand corner)

Vidal Sassoon Hair-dids now:


Oooo! I cannot wait to see all the blunt bangs and geometric haircuts in this film and find out a little more about the man, myth, and legend that is Vidal Sassoon!


UPDATE: As predicted, I loved the Vidal Sassoon movie. I wasn't old enough to experience the whole Sassoon craze of the 60s, 70s, and 80s, so it was amazing to be able to relive his achievements and breakthroughs in a career spanning over 50 years. Not only was the movie pure eye candy with the amazing haircuts, fashion and old video footage, but it was extremely sentimental and inspiring! A must see!

Not the best picture of me, but it's all about that poster!




A


1 comment: