Thursday, December 2, 2010

Jessika Madison-Kennedy - Dada dress collection

There are a few lines who do Mod dresses right, without looking too costumey. Jessika Madison-Kennedy's boutique line, Dada dress, is one of those lines.

Jessika is a graduate of the London College of Fashion and started her first line, Dadadie Brucke, in the 1990's. She is inspired by classic mid-century design and her mission is to bring back the lost aesthetic found in vintage pieces.

Job well done Jessika!

You can find these styles and more at: http://dadadress.com/







My future wedding dress- yes, I will be getting married in a mini.

Great fabric! Love the reverse color way collar!

Beautiful Black / Charcoal contrast. Keeps the dress looking monochromatic, but not boring


Dada dress has very intricate cut outs and details in their clothing




I would buy a garbage bag if it had a Peter-pan collar. That's how much I adore them!

The hipster skirt comes in 6 different colors. Oh the possibilities! 

I love black and white contrast dresses. My closet can use more of them!

Also, I have been experimenting with the layout of my blog. Thoughts anyone? (Besides giving up)






A



1 comment:

  1. Wonderful dresses. Totally looks like something you'd wear!

    ReplyDelete